The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Topic] Canucks @ Ucks - 01.05.2014: No "D" Whatsoever

Brad Marchand

I don't get it...if Ferriero is a sniper-type, why call him to play on the 4th line and put Sestito on the 2nd? Would it not make more sense to call up Archibald for that role?

Having said that. I am looking forward to seeing Tom on the 2nd with players who can actually play. That could be a pretty tough line to play against and could net some nice (though ugly) goals.

My only concern would be for Sestito's endurance. The guy only plays 5 minutes a game and now will be asked to triple or quadruple that.

I don't get it...if Ferriero is a sniper-type, why call him to play on the 4th line and put Sestito on the 2nd? Would it not make more sense to call up Archibald for that role?

Having said that. I am looking forward to seeing Tom on the 2nd with players who can actually play. That could be a pretty tough line to play against and could net some nice (though ugly) goals.

My only concern would be for Sestito's endurance. The guy only plays 5 minutes a game and now will be asked to triple or quadruple that.

Have a feeling he will spend a lot of time standing infront of the net blinding Hiler with his awesomeness

Archived