The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

I like Crosby he is no doubt the best player and destined to be great...Just funny now players make important contributions to a game. What you mean ambassador for the game?

His support of Tim Bits minor hockey,

His endorsements and notoriety in the US has helped grow the game again in the US, his role in the world junior championship, his gold medal winning goal..

Really do I have to go through this with you, It should be pretty obvious to anyone that can envision hockey as a whole rather than just the canucks.

He said contributions to the game, not society. Christ. How are people this stupid? Really clear statement that you went totally straw-man-logic on.

Yeah that was completely idiotic. And then the follow up, "how is he an ambassador to the game"?

C'MON MAN!

Well as far as i'm concerned the Sedins have taken their fair share of stupid lazy penalties, bad turnovers and fooilish plays with no finish so when it comes to punishing players they should be taught a lesson by at least missing a shift now and then too.

Don't get me wrong i like the Sedins but their level of play has dropped noticably and seems like no matter how bad the Sedins are different rules apply and they never get punished.

Just wondering what contributions to the game has he made?

- Best backhander in the league. Kids are starting to go back to straighter blades because of Crosby.

- Helped grow the game. His jersey is the number 1 seller as per NHL.com.

- Non-hockey fans like stars. Crosby attracts non-hockey fans and turns them into hockey fans. Games need super-stars.

- He is well spoken and humble which makes him an ideal 'ambassador' for the game. He shows that he lets his skill speak for himself, which IMO is a good role model.

Archived