The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

Then again, maybe thats the plan....Let Henrik play in the olympics and make him get surgery afterwards. I can see a competitor like Henrik enforcing the fact he is playing in the Olympics despite having a serious injury.

I just hope it gets fixed before it affects his career, not just one season.

Perhaps it's Hank who need surgery? Either way, killing penalties is not the place for him. There are other guys who can do it. Ridiculous.

Despite what TSN is saying, Hamhuis was their best d-man that period via underlying #'s. So they can suck it. Garry and Bieksa continue to get crushed - absolutely crushed on a nightly basis.

Canucks don't look like themselves at all - again tonight. Pens dominated 5on5 puck possesion. I think the heavy mins for some players has caught up to them.

Not to nitpick but Hamhuis is 100% the reason this a 1-0 game. So the underlying #'s mean absolutely nothing here.

lol all you want, he is far from useless as you said he is.

Mmm hmmm avoid the question. ...he mucked a simple play and cost a goal....just because he played a cleaner game since he got scolded by coach doesn't mean anything. ..maybe he just played well enough to get on TC!?

I think Corrado has looked good in his limited role. Perhaps he could eat up more minutes.

Ya, totally agree - it's Corrado time. Via undelrying #'s, he's been really good (albeit in easier mins). He's clearly capable of eating more mins, but Torts ain't AV so I don't think it's gonna happen.

Archived