Lucic-Kesler-Kassain

Higgins-Schroeder-Santroelli

Sestito-Richardson-Achiebald

Hamhuis-Weber

Garrison-Tanev

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Nashville wouldn't trade a franchise defensemen for futures, and again hoping Shinkaruk makes an impact in the NHL and those mid 1st round pick, mid 2nd round pick. Edler won't be enough since Edler isn't half the defensemen Weber is. I wouldn't do it if I was Nashville so I doubt David Poile does it

Boston wouldn't take the risk of hoping Horvat becomes a better player than Lucic + they are trying to win right now and are in a position to do so, so that trade wouldn't make sense on their part.

Boston laughs and declines as they have no need to trade Lucic and take a prospect+1st when they're cup contenders year in and year out. Cup contenders don't trade their tank of a PWF for a couple of possible good players.

The Nashville offer is more likely considering the teams state they're in, but it'll need a little more before it's acceptable.

Pears and Sypher009 I don't understand why you guys are so high on Horvat and Shinkaruk . Horvat lacks foot speed and Shinkaruk lacks size. your getting 2 allstars that are proven and Bo and Hunter have done NOTHING in this League

I say they will never happen because Nashville and Boston aren't retarded and would never do either of those horrible deals, just stop now

Pears and Sypher009 I don't understand why you guys are so high on Horvat and Shinkaruk . Horvat lacks foot speed and Shinkaruk lacks size. your getting 2 allstars that are proven and Bo and Hunter have done NOTHING in this League

:picard:

'Hey guys! I've always wanted a bright future but once we got one I want to trade it away!'

Seriously, the lack of intelligence in your reasoning is baffling.

It's not that CDC will hate the trades based on actual value, but rather that we hate your trade proposals. But we kind hate the trades based on value too.

Why would Edler waive to go to Nashville? Maybe Nashville accepts to drop the rest of the big salary Weber is owed, but are we just forcing Edler to go? If Weber really wanted to be here/out of Nashville he would have accepted Gillis' one year offer sheet and been a free agent.

No way Boston takes that deal and I'm not entirely sure Lucic wants to come back to Vancouver considering his recent experiences.

u are trading 5m of cap space and a ton of futures for. 13.8m of cap hit coming back.. that's a lot of extra room, and granted we can lose Booth for another 4.2m free and the cap will rise up over the next year and so on, but as the cap ceiling is raised so are the salaries of the players,

long story short we probably would end up losing one or two of our roster players in the next few years of the trade.

(kinda like what edmonton is going to go through if they don't start trading)

Why don't you wait to see what they can do in the NHL, Horvat's skating is just fine very efficient and this size thing has been beaten to death if you have top end skill like Shink. Kane, Karlson and a boat load of others say hi.

I'm with you prospects are only prospects they have done absolutely nothing if you can get a proven player for them that helps your team win you should do it

I'm with you prospects are only prospects they have done absolutely nothing if you can get a proven player for them that helps your team win you should do it

Not if it takes trading the two best prospects we've had in ten years you don't.

Archived