The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] ducks won

Strombone1

I seriously want to see Alex Burrows come in stick-up on an opponent's enforcer then turtle with his gloves on when the enforcer tries to fight him in the playoffs. Tonight, even more than last game was actually a precedent-setting decision. Bonus marks if it's Burrows because he's our only master troll still on the team.

I seriously want to see Alex Burrows come in stick-up on an opponent's enforcer then turtle with his gloves on when the enforcer tries to fight him in the playoffs. Tonight, even more than last game was actually a precedent-setting decision. Bonus marks if it's Burrows because he's our only master troll still on the team.

You don't really appreciate Burrows until he's not there...this team has been awkward without him this season.

We turned into the Flyers overnight.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The refs wont call it the same way. They will give Burrows an unsportsmanlike and misconduct. Guy pounding on Burrows will get a double minor for roughing.

-I never seen a team so damn lucky as when we play those maggots. 3 own goals after all the other breaks and refs piling on us!? We had a lot of grade A scoring chances and to only get 1 goal is ridiculous but this happens far too often as we all know. MG has got to man up and make a deal this team is clearly falling short against the best teams we would need a miracle to beat one of them in a 7 game series.

-The Sedins are a shadow of themselves and like i thought when we resigned them we may have made a mistake they are invisible far too often when we need them.

-We are going to have to get Kane or someone as effective put him with Kesler and Kassian and make them our 1st line a line that can compete when the going gets tough and not a couple swedish sisters that fall to pieces and get dominated and who have beyond a doubt proven that. God love em for trying but they aren't going to get it done they need to be our 2nd line and then maybe they can be a bit more effective.

-Erikkson was put in a bad spot the poor guy looked intimidated and scared of shot he couldn't cover the puck and was scrambling all over and Lack couldn't be blamed just one of those crazy games.

-Edler looked beyond horrible MG has got to get him and his agent to accept a trade somewhere and we rid of this soft defensive liability.

-Good on warriors Sestito, Kassian and Bieksa beating those dirty diving weasels down for the team and Hensen for showing some balls standing tall even though we were getting our a$$e$ to us teams are starting to fear us physically.

- I still have faith in this team theres a lot to like we just need a trade or two and revamp our forward lines and we'll be fine. I have no doubt this team can win against the big teams if MG steps up and makes a couple deals.

Go Canucks and go Seahawks!

Felt like I watched two different games tonight.

First half: Team plays the way they typically do except every single bounce goes against them.

Second half: Entire team, plus our coaches and the refs, blow their cool and decide to put on a circus. Ducks laugh and enjoy.

I'll be in the minority but I hope no knee jerk trades happen from this. That sucked, on to the next one.

Not even upset. I knew since day 1 this team is no longer a contender. I don't expect to beat any Califorina teams. What are we? 1-8-1? This team is just a average team that might make the playoffs and will be kicked out 1st round. It's hard to get over the Stanley cup run a few years ago but this team is over being a contender. Sedins do nothing , Defence is overrated and that leaves us with our goalies making 50 saves a game. Have you guys not noticed when we beat any good team luongo/lack have to be crazy standing on there head. It's never us outplaying team. Lucky to have good goalies are we would be at the bottom of the pack

To be fair, the Ducks had 3 or 4 own goals along with 11 powerplays which included 7 minutes of 5-on-3, shooting against a couple of back up goalies. The score looked a lot worse than it should have.

People are forgetting how badly we miss Luongo. Lack has been great, but its his first season in the NHL - you can't expect him to play like a starter night after night. Not that any of the goals were his fault, but the team plays VERY differently with Lack in net compared to with Luongo. They seem a lot more confident defensively with Lu for whatever reason. He is a leader on this team and they clearly miss him now. 1 win in what, 7 games without him?

Once this team gets their goalie back they'll get back to winning consistently.

Hodgson has outscored the entire team the last 2 games lol.

It is nice to have super heroes on the team though, the amazing disappearing twins.

The one enjoyable thing about this loss is laughing at the obsessive Luongo haters. I thought it was all Luongo's fault when the team implodes right?

Good time for back to back games, bring on the Yotes.

Part of the problem about the refs is on Gillis. HE basically blamed the refs for losing the Cup in 2011 and ever since they have been against us. It certainly doesn't help that no one in the NHL office likes Gillis at all.

Gillis is hated around the league from his days as a player agent. Agents are hated by most managment types because they are suppose to be.

Hiring a player agent as a GM was a bad move from the get go and it is really hurting this organization now and will in the future.

Trolls like you should cheer on another team. Do us all a favour.

2 Canucks grab 2 other players, drop the mitts and start pounding... I am not sure how you can be surprised there was a 7 minute 5 on 3?

This game was well over before the refs got involved, Torts knew it and had the foresight to pull Lack so he was fresh against Phx.

This one hangs on the team, the refs just piled on once it was over.

That's how you do it.

With 10 NTC's, nope.

Most intelligent fans saw the downfall happen 2 years back. My only hope was that management would realize it before it was too late. It's too late now.

The Canucks are in the worst spot that you can be in the NHL. Not a cup contender and not crappy enough to accumulate picks to be a contender in the future. With the NTC's added on top of an aging team, in simple terms, they're screwed.

Go watch your team tank, leave us Canuck fans talk about our guys. Hope our guys lay a world class beating on the biggest tank job in the NHL.

Go watch your team tank, leave us Canuck fans talk about our guys. Hope our guys lay a world class beating on the biggest tank job in the NHL.

he's not wrong.. we're in a bad position. we're not in a position to win.. yet we're not in a position to lose. the ntc's are crippling.. but that's gillis' bargaining strategy

Archived