The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

canucks wil go on a nice little streak of wins again because of schedule gets soft so the sedins will actually show up now.... and fool everyone into thinking we are ok but the fact of the matter is... we are better than the bad teams and no where near the good teams... we are what our record says we are and that is a mid pack team... we only go on these little streaks of winning and losing because of the schedule... we have a few games vs hard teams and embarrass themselves then a few games vs bad teams and brag about how good of a few week stretch they have had (December) i think 1 out of our next 8 games are vs a team currently in a playoff spot.. so expect to win 6 out of the next 8 starting tonight.

While I agree with you, I can't help but think of the season the Kings had when they won the cup - anything is possible...Canucks just need to make the playoffs and have their mojo when that happens.

Against the grain; calling for a Canucks win; 3-2

I do like watching Phoenix. Thier D move with and without the puck extremely well. They would be dangerous with another forward...

In the short term, I think they are still without Doan (???) and it is still a manageable game.

Depending on our psyche? This game will say a lot about our group. We need what we say in LA (we were unlucky not to win that game), not Anaheim.

I'm glad they're going with the same line-up from last night.

Gives all the guys a chance at redemption. Imagine being the player who had to sit out in lieu of Kellan Lain. You're sitting with the memory of your last game being a 9-1 drubbing. You collapsed as a team last night, let's recover as a team.

2-0 Canucks tonight.

Why isn't lain playing tonight?

Torts is likely giving last night's roster a chance at redemption.

No Canucks skating this morning, no Canucks available to media pre-game.

The team is being protected from the barrage of "What happened last night??" questioning from the media.

Obviously they want to quickly forget Anaheim and they're starting over like it never happened.

Archived