The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

PJ Stock lost his mind.

Can hardly wait to hear Toronto media just lay into Canucks, somehow this entire night will be the Canucks fault.

PJ so upset about Torts and yet his act is more of an embarrassment and every but as unprofessional as Torts. Pot meet kettle.

I agree with pj stock that bieksa was completely awesome there (as he always is) but I doubt torts was going to fight, probably just yell. Still will and should get a fine I'm sure, but I love it. I love that we finally have a coach that doesn't just turn the other gum-filled cheek.

I am sick of this team. I am going to start support the leafs and the sharks. At least they play hockey and not act like some kind of WWE/UFC gimmicks.

players brawling every game, getting 7 min penalties, and a coach who goes to the other team's dressing room to vent? seriously, this team is embarrassing. I hope Torts, MG, and half this team gets fired.

I am not a bandwagoner, I am just a hockey fan who wants to see normal hockey played.

good go cheer for the leafs and sharks and watch them win nothing

check up the Sharks record in the western conf finals

I am sick of this team. I am going to start support the leafs and the sharks. At least they play hockey and not act like some kind of WWE/UFC gimmicks.

players brawling every game, getting 7 min penalties, and a coach who goes to the other team's dressing room to vent? seriously, this team is embarrassing. I hope Torts, MG, and half this team gets fired.

I am not a bandwagoner, I am just a hockey fan who wants to see normal hockey played.

you will be missed </3 ...............Naaaaaawwwwwwwwwttttttttttt

Its quite clear the NHL...National Hokey League...has come clean and upfront with their position on the Vancouver Canucks after years of silence and denial...its open season on the team. However the problem is not only Vancouver's but any other Canadian team that vaguely resembles a threat to make noise in the playoffs, Bettman will never allow a Canadian squad to win a cup under his rule.

And those of you who wear rose coloured glasses in the belief that professional sports is all about fairness, honesty, and personal integrity should watch the Ken Burns documentary "Baseball" and see the vendettas between commissioners, owners, teams and players that arose.

Watch Vancouver get slapped with a league fine after this one.

Then why is Torts not kicked out of the game?

It always intrigues me how a marginal player in the NHL like PJ Stock can become such an expert. I mean he obviously must contribute something cause its definitely not professionalism.

I think lost in all of this is the fact that David Booth missed a wide open net and should be fired lol.

Shut up you closeted Flames fan, your probably one those fans that wants to ban fighting from hockey.

Go watch some kids play peewee because you clearly can't handle this type of hockey.

Archived