The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT 2-1 loss to Preds

Ryan kesler the beast

"No excuses. It's tough. We should have won that game." - Daniel

But that's the problem. What makes Daniel think they should have won? DId they dominate? Play disciplined? Score more goals. They were no better than Nashville tonight and were anemic offensively again. Someoneneeds to tell this group that they need to score goals. They've talked about the need to win low scoring games for so long, they think their night is done once they've scored. Barely beat Calgary and Edmonton and then lose, leading going into the third against a team not making the playoffs this year and who is tired having played the night before.

They lack energy, effort, talent and chemistry. Just a bunch of average NHLers all doing their own thing out there

Woo Happy Birthday to me! Saw this coming, no worries here. Happy to see my Kassian prediction is coming true. The kid is a born playmaker.

Happy birthday. They lost on mine too if that helps :P

were 7th in the west 6 ahead of Phoenix they have 2 games in hand and slumping same with Dallas and Minnesota this team is playing like crap yes but their playoff position is not in any sort of jeopardy

It absolutely is. We've seen the Canucks go on several absolutely arctic cold streaks and it will only take a hot streak from two teams to sink us.

Even if that doesn't happen, what chance do we have against the top 3 teams in the west? It's time for a change here. Gillis says there are no deals to be made but i keep seeing quality players being traded in this league.

This fickle fan base won't be buying tickets if we go the Calgary route and continue to decline over the next few years. We will absolutely see just how bandwagon Vancouver really is.

It absolutely is. We've seen the Canucks go on several absolutely arctic cold streaks and it will only take a hot streak from two teams to sink us.

Even if that doesn't happen, what chance do we have against the top 3 teams in the west? It's time for a change here. Gillis says there are no deals to be made but i keep seeing quality players being traded in this league.

This fickle fan base won't be buying tickets if we go the Calgary route and continue to decline over the next few years. We will absolutely see just how bandwagon Vancouver really is.

Dubnyk and Scrivins? Only "decent" players moved lately

OK, who am I? If you look around the league a lot of teams are struggling on the power play. It's a process and we have full confidence in this group. We have proven goal scorers and we'll get through this process. There are a lot of other teams that are 25th in the league on the power play and we're addressing the situation.

Taking votes for the post of the year. Cue bass solo!!

Archived