The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Things are not adding up guys.

It's a process

How about you start scoring some goals... you are useless. At least Tiger Singh brings some youthful energy to this team..

Seriously dude, I know we lost but you can't keep trolling people in the PGT (which you created). It doesn't matter if your upset as well or being serious, you haven't posted anything but sarcastic (or again, maybe it's serious) drivel throughout all your posts in this thread.

Right. You can dismiss it whatever way you like. Fact remains, Burrows isn't pulling his weight (and he's not the only one) and it's high time people stopped giving him a free pass for one damn shot in 2011.

Why isn't Burrows creating anything like JS is? Point is - he doesn't even look dangerous out there. It's becoming comical.

Maybe the Olympic break will help them all refresh a bit

So you would replace Pearson winner Danny Sedin for the great Lain? Ok man, you can think whatever you want but its just not reality. Sedin had his rebound attempt stopped on the goal line at the end of the game. If he scored you would be in love all over again.

Rewarding complacency is the worst way to dispel complacency. Fact

Daniel? I mean com on...$7M? IF he can't find his game, the classiest thing he could do is retire back to Sweden for the good of the team. It wouldn't be hard to replace what he brings for far less than $7M.

Absolutely agreed. And Hank shouldn't follow too far behind him either.

They are wonderful people who've been the face of the franchise for many years and who helped this team reach a level of respectability and consistency we could have only dreamed of when they were still baby faced 20 year olds. But their games have deteriorated rapidly, injuries or not, and another 3 years of $14 million in cap space taken up by them means our rebuild will take a lot longer than it should.

NOt sure I would give up Horvat yet....we still have to stock the cupboard with high end youth or we will be like Calgary for the next decade..

I would give up Hamhuis and Edler for Weber. Both have NTC though Hammer is a solid player, has team Canada prestige and played in Nashville before...both sides might go for it. I would then bring in Corrado or unload Booth's contract in the off season to bring in some high calibre UFA that can fill the hole on D.

Horvat over Hamhuis. Hamhuis is proven. Has chemistry with Weber. Horvat, bless his heart, is unproven.

Man, I can't believe what I'm reading here. People asking the Sedins, two of the the best Canucks ever, to just leave? Just leave and never come back no one cares about what you have done for this team.

C'mon. If us, the fans, won't motivate the players then who will? We need to stand behind our players guys. Show them we're here.

I at least, definitely am. I'm sure they'll pull through.

No, you lose on this point, Kane's career best is 30.Cue bass solo!

before this year

Kane's best season, 30 goals and 88 points. which he's on pace to beat

Perron's best season, 20 goals and 47 points. which he is on pace to beat as well but he isn't going to touch Kane

Kane has never had a season with less than 20 goals

Ma, I can't believe what I'm reading here. People asking the Sedins, two of the the best Canucks ever, to just leave? Just leave and never come back no one cares about what you have done for this team.

C'mon. If us, the fans, won't motivate the players then who will? We need to stand behind our players guys. Show them we're here.

Big time !!!

Ma, I can't believe what I'm reading here. People asking the Sedins, two of the the best Canucks ever, to just leave? Just leave and never come back no one cares about what you have done for this team.

I'll grant you that the atmosphere in the Rog is embarrassing at best and pathetic at worst, and the fact that the Sedins are likely two of the best players to have ever suited up for the team but I think you're being overly dramatic. It's a two way street. This team should be able to walk all over Edmonton - a team without a single REAL household name on the blueline and the Universe in net.

Weber will not be traded.

Really. Why? David Poile refused to sign both an NTC and an NMC requested by Weber and his agent. Sound like they want to lock him down?

What message would that send to their fans?

What message did Gretzky being traded from Edmonton to LA send?

Please.

Luongo should take the blame for this one tonight, sloppy goaltending ( especially that third goal, CLOSE THOSE PADS)

Sorry, don't wanna be "that guy" but...

sure, so then who takes the blame for that stretch of like 15 games where he was allowing 2 goals or less and we still weren't winning very many of them?

Archived