The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets JAN 31st 5:30

Alex the Great

I would questions someone's intelligence if they do not have the brain power to make sure that what they are writing cannot be criticized for any spelling errors while they are writing derogatory comments about intelligence. (note spelling errors are highlighted in red when making a post). Spelling does take intelligence to successfully complete and he didn't successfully complete one sentence without a spelling error.

or perhaps it's apathy as far as spell checking before submitting a post? personally, i post almost exclusively from my phone, i get no red underline (i believe this is browser specific), and frankly, its too much of a pain in the ass for me to bother scrolling back up through the text to check for typos.

Is there a team that literally passes the puck to the opponent in the defensive zone more than the Canucks?

Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Carolina, Chicago, Colorado, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal, Nashville, New Jersey, Islanders, Rangers, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Jose, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Washington, and Winnipeg.

or perhaps it's apathy as far as spell checking before submitting a post? personally, i post almost exclusively from my phone, i get no red underline (i believe this is browser specific), and frankly, its too much of a pain in the ass for me to bother scrolling back up through the text to check for typos.

ha good point, question though, when writing a derogatory remark about intelligence, which is worse apathy when intelligent or genuine ignorance of spelling.

edit - Sorry about dragging this on, spelling mistakes in an age where there really is not an excuse for it is one of my lesser pet peeves

Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, Calgary, Carolina, Chicago, Colorado, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Montreal, Nashville, New Jersey, Islanders, Rangers, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Jose, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Washington, and Winnipeg.

haha

ha good point, question though, when writing a derogatory remark about intelligence, which is worse apathy when intelligent or genuine ignorance of spelling.

edit - Sorry about dragging this on, spelling mistakes in an age where there really is not an excuse for it is one of my lesser pet peeves

ignorance of spelling is far worse. it drives me insane when people can't spell properly in their own mother tongue. written expression is a crucial part of being literate in my opinion.

typos are easily excusable. everybody makes them, yourself included (about 3 posts back). not to mention you made a bunch of grammatical errors in the very post i'm quoting.

Lack outstanding. Should be 7 -2. It looks like the Jets have studied the Nucks' playbook more intently than the Nucks themselves.

Team looks so disorganized and disconnected. Jets have a better idea of where our forwards are going to pass than the other players on our lines.

ignorance of spelling is far worse. it drives me insane when people can't spell properly in their own mother tongue. written expression is a crucial part of being literate in my opinion.

typos are easily excusable. everybody makes them, yourself included (about 3 posts back). not to mention you made a bunch of grammatical errors in the very post i'm quoting.

and yet you can't capitalize the start of your sentences?

Archived