The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Detroit Red Wings 03/02/2014

iCanucksLover

Oh does he? Explains why he's good.

The slot is never open when we're in the offensive zone. Like literally never. I miss those plays from a few seasons ago where the Sedins would find Burrows or Kesler or whoever else it was wide-open the slot and it would be a tap and for them

On the other hand, the Nucks are by far the best in the league in taking the puck and driving for the corner or behind the net.

Have to give them credit that we're still in it. Could've easily been 3-0.

been pretty even the 5 on 3 makes the scoring chances look one sided

Canucks could easily be leading in this or tied hopefully they come out strong in the 3rd Daniel and Henrik need to put some hustle in their steps

I love torts for his motivation and passion but honestly the system he has implemented seems pretty one dimensional. Why can't we have a hybrid version of dump in chase/puck possession zone entry. Every single effing play is dump in chase and it generates NOTHING!

Our best chances have been from our fourth line via dump in chase...it works with the physical guys but the skilled guys should enter the zone and set up!!

OMG Marc Andre Fleury just robbed Erik Karlsson in the OTT-PIT game. Check out the highlight of that one gang.

More excitement in 5 seconds than in 2 periods of our game!

you haven't even been watching this game how would you know it's been plenty exciting over here but thanks for the random info and a different game

But Weise was more of David Booth's peer this season. "If this could happen to him, it could happen to me" surely must have some spot in his mind.

Doubt it. Booth may be benched but not traded. I am guessing most GM's would prefer the Canucks buy him out.

Archived