The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | SNET-P | 4:00PM | Can we get a win? |

Blueberries

I'd venture to say it's even deeper than that....they have to want to invest in it all again. It's a lot of blood, sweat and tears to be a top team...the grind, night in/out. I don't know if it's believing as much as finding the drive. The incentive and motivation. Which only they can conjure up. JMO

Agreed. Maybe a "players only" meeting?

I just get the feeling that it's not just about skating, shooting, hitting, etc. It has to be a mental and emotional reinvestment

I'd venture to say it's even deeper than that....they have to want to invest in it all again. It's a lot of blood, sweat and tears to be a top team...the grind, night in/out. I don't know if it's believing as much as finding the drive. The incentive and motivation. Which only they can conjure up. JMO

Since the core went to the Cup finals I figured they knew what it would take to get there again and would put in the extra effort since their time for another chance is running out. They look like they don't care about getting there again

Archived