The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs Finland, preliminary round game 3

goalie13

Except that Luo won gold with/for Canada in the past so is "proven" in that respect?

......aaaaand tie game.

Was a tip, not a bad goal? Not sure why hockey fans as much as we understand the game here in van are so dam disrespectful to anyone who isn't a Canuck?

Was a tip, not a bad goal? Not sure why hockey fans as much as we understand the game here in van are so dam disrespectful to anyone who isn't a Canuck?

How have I been disrespectful to Price? I like him and, although I felt Lu should get the start as the veteran/gold medal goaltender from the past coming off a solid performance, I in no way don't support Price. People can disagree without it being about "Canucks". It's not for me. I feel that Lu doesn't get the respect as a number one starter like he should. And it's high time he did.

But I also have my guesses as to why it was done this way and have a w/e attitude. I support the team no matter who's in net.

Jackfig...deleted your comment, as it was name calling and of no substance/contribution to the topic. Add some supporting argument rather than just resorting to that, please/thanks.

Just how stupid is this...absolutely terrible game by the Fins and its still tied!

It's been a bit yawn during the first 30 minutes by us Finns. But we got a hang of it during the last 10 in the second. The goal was like a cherry on top of it. It'll be a great third period. To me it didn't look bad, it looked more like overly careful or something. We gotta have the same intensity as we had in the previous games against weaker opponents. Games like this are the real deal. I'm so pumped.

Finally we have a good game to watch!

x2

It would have been the same overhere if Lu let in these kind of goals! So no bias in my opinion...

Archived