The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs U.S.A., semifinals

goalie13

Canada dominated the whole game. Idk how a shutout against not very many quality shots get rid of doubters

guess you didn't watch the game

Price made some great saves it's not like it was an easy shutout for him he proved to all the doubters why he is the starter and why Babcock went with him

nothing against Luongo he took the team to gold in Vancouver but this is Price's team and the future going forward for Canadian Goaltending

Canada dominated the whole game. Idk how a shutout against not very many quality shots get rid of doubters

Really? Price played awesome today. If you still doubt him, then you really don't know much about hockey or are just a blind Lu homer.

I love Lu, and was a little worried about Price coming in, but after his performance today I have no doubts at all.

I thought Price played well. I still don't have the confidence in him that I have in Luongo but I'm a lot less worried.

He seemed to be benefiting from Canada's ridiculously good defense as he was letting a lot of big rebounds out and they were cleaning them up for him. I'm not sure if it was the nerves or just the way the shots were coming in. I'm not really a goalie expert.

Archived