The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANADA VS SWEDEN GOLD MEDAL GAME

goalie13

Guest Gumballthechewy

Also, those jerseys have kinda grown on me, I like them.

But those black ones are just god awful.

Keith get your arm off Lu's pad!

Calm down buddy.

I just caught that backstrom missed the game for Claritin???

Can't have allergies at the Olympics lol, the IOC is a joke sometimes. Test for steroids and growth hormones..that's it!

It's like Rebagliati in 98 with the positive marijuana test. Performance enhancing drugs only!

Wouldn't have made a diff for Sweden but if I'm a fan or backstrom I am LIVID!

start to finnish that was the worst olympic tourney ever...... ive seen more exciting games between the sabers and panthers on a wednesday night.... not a whole lot of skill displayed by the "best players in the world" dump and chase and trap and 5 guys playing goalie.... the big ice didnt open up a damn thing.

Honestly? You haven't really participated and this is what you bring? It was awesome, go back to sleep.

Seriously, Price was amazing through the entire medal round. No goals against in almost 3 complete games. No, the US had some solid chances and he slammed the door shut. There were a couple of nice chances for Sweden today, too, and he was perfectly positioned to make the save every time. No one had a net to shoot at.

ok?...what the hell is going on?

Team Sweden's absolute lack of center depth due to injuries made this a no-contest from the start. With the Henriks, Backstrom, and Berglund, I think team Canada has all they can handle with the Swedes.

Good win for team Canada.

May be a theme today without Backstrom.

Before Stamkos and Tavares = or ? Zetterberg and Hank???

I just caught that backstrom missed the game for Claritin???

Can't have allergies at the Olympics lol, the IOC is a joke sometimes. Test for steroids and growth hormones..that's it!

It's like Rebagliati in 98 with the positive marijuana test. Performance enhancing drugs only!

Wouldn't have made a diff for Sweden but if I'm a fan or backstrom I am LIVID!

Apparently the Claritin can be to mask the other stuff....

Archived