The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

No kidding.

He better be injured otherwise this is just one more bitch slap to the goaltender that has done everything for this organization.

I'm thinking Lack is being showcased. A team is very interested in him and Gillis wants to show them what he can do. Gillis probably doesn't care about what game it is or what Luongo's feelings are, he wants to make a big move and keep his job.

Perhaps gillis found the "help for Kesler", via Lack +? Dominos fell after miller was traded? Hmm interesting..

Oh gawd....

Retweeted by

91df07ebb661dd0235c5afde704b83df_bigger.jpeg

Luongo said he had been looking fwd to this game from start of year

Retweeted by

Lu: "I don't want to go through this whole thing again"

Retweeted by

Luongo: "I've always wanted to play in an outdoor game."

I want to see the reaction here if Eddie Lack posts a shutout. If nobody's complaining about Luongo not starting then, it will only prove that this fanbase is full of whiners that care about optics more than results.

And this is coming from a person who wants Luongo to start tomorrow.

Nobody will be whining about Lu not starting anyways, there will be something else to whine about by then.

I'm thinking Lack is being showcased. A team is very interested in him and Gillis wants to show them what he can do. Gillis probably doesn't care about what game it is or what Luongo's feelings are, he wants to make a big move and keep his job.

I cannot imagine how dumb the management would have to be to trade away another young, potential franchise goalie just so they can hold on to a 35 year old goalie who doesn't even want to play for this club.

surprising coming from Turco, usually not a fan of Lu

Just goes to show the reputation this team is creating for itself. Like Luo or not, how they treat their players is a factor in which bigger name players (many of whom now have NTCs) would be interested in coming here in the future.

Okay...

I remember Management, Torts, all flying over to Lus house when Cory was traded saying Lu was the go to #1 guy, no question. so either

A) Luongo is being held off the ice to not be injured before a trade

B ) This entire management team is full of pure, absolute bullsh**

Luongo is a fantastic goalie and he doesn't deserve this.

I cannot imagine how dumb the management would have to be to trade away another young, potential franchise goalie just so they can hold on to a 35 year old goalie who doesn't even want to play for this club.

I think at this point Luongo is pretty much unmovable so might as well get used to it.

Archived