The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

No! My superhero is dead!

But I can still post because he wasn't lynched.

14 people left and 5 or 6 of them are villains. There is a good chance that we lose if a hero is lynched this round.

And I just realized something kind of important: There are 4 sidekick/hero pairs. Aladeen/myself is a confirmed hero pair. Kesler/CanucksLegacy is another hero pair. Where's Wellwood/King Heffy and BurrDaMan/??? are the others. One of them is certainly a villain.

Maybe BDM's superhero wouldn't name himself if he was a villain though. That would mean KH is likely innocent.

If BDM's superhero does name himself, then KH is almost certainly a villain. Either way, we would find out when one of them die.

If you are BurrDaMan's superhero, please show yourself.

Yeah, I doubt Kryten is Mafia and an investigation on him would probably be a waste. bassi might want to start making a good case for himself (e.g what roles he's had throughout the game, when he's had them..)

Investigate Dral or peaches

I was considering investigating one of Dral/Peaches/Mikeyboy. Still lots of time though.

Any idea who Aladeen switched then? He said he was switching you. Guess he lied.

I role switched peaches or should I do it to a person most likely to be tp but has a crapty role?

When I brought up Peaches I meant using the Green Lantern to switch, say, Drouin (no role, Hero) with him to find out his role.

Hellboy is random, can't learn much with it.

Archived