The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

So who are we looking at this round? GFY's semi-random silencing or KH's weird Batmaning hours? Someone else perhaps? Maybe Alchemy Time can inform us what role(s) he had in his last words so we can cross some suspicions off our list.

So who are we looking at this round? GFY's semi-random silencing or KH's weird Batmaning hours? Someone else perhaps? Maybe Alchemy Time can inform us what role(s) he had in his last words so we can cross some suspicions off our list.

Revealing one's affiliation would likely tell us that of the other.

Though don't know why PPCLI is off the table here.

Yeah, I saved you.

Oh ok

no mafia kill this round it seems like this could be true.

See KH it's amazing how quickly things can change in this game. As of now GFY and 112 have shot up past you on the suspicion chart. I still think ppcli needs to lynched or investigated at least.

no mafia kill this round it seems like this could be true.

See KH it's amazing how quickly things can change in this game. As of now GFY and 112 have shot up past you on the suspicion chart. I still think ppcli needs to lynched or investigated at least.

Why me?.

Why me?.

you gave us the info that AT was DD, I don't think you ever said how you came across the info ( which is fair) but that info took the votes away from ppcli and then from your info we lynched a TP. At the very least you would have see a reasonable person would find that suspicious.

In spite of all of the lynch votes against him, AT said NOTHING in his defence. Not sure you can blame 112 for that.

fair enough and that's why I'm not voting for her lol, but it would be interesting to hear how she got her info

In spite of all of the lynch votes against him, AT said NOTHING in his defence. Not sure you can blame 112 for that.

112 was still the one that accused AT of being Daredevil and blocking the lynch. With the result as it stands, It looks odd on her, to say the least. Like Aladeen said, not that I'd jump on the bandwagon to vote her, but it's an obvious cause for concern.

Are there any roles that stop someone turning up villain?

Nope.

So I've had my role permanently removed. I'm a simple TP (Or Mafia) now without a role. Glad TBH. I hate that silencing role. Using it as a Mafia would've been fun, but as a TP, it's pretty useless. I regret using it randomly, but whatever, what's done is done.

Permanently as in the role is out of the game forever? Or as in you in particular are not going to be getting a new role?

Archived