The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

look i have no issue with people venting getting frustrated and criticizing this team that's where people seem to get the wrong impression

what drives me nuts about this board is the constant posting of i am done with this team yet they keep coming back if they were actually done with this team they would be gone and this board would run a lot smoother

every game when a collapse happens they come in flooding the board multi posting starting new topics yet are nowhere to be seen when this team is winning games yes part can be they are venting they don't want to be on the computer all game but the other part is nothing more than Trolling at it's finest they have nothing better to do then announce they have come online and post the same thing over and over nothing new

Please look up and understand the deffintion of TROLLING

THIS IS A WEAK DRAFT. This idea of tanking needs to stop. We need to keep pushing.

r u ???? delusional? i dont care how "shallow" this draft is... this team 100% will not win a playoff game, let alone the series...

i love the canucks, but man this is hard to watch. hopefully our top 5 pick this year and next (assuming more of the same, let the kids play ) and in 4 isn years be competitive again

I guess the Canucks don't have plans for Markstrom. If he doesn't start next game, we will know for sure. Im guessing this summer, we get rid of Markstrom, Lack back to backup, and we sign someone to be the number one.

They want Markstrom to work with Rollie for a few weeks......don't expect to see him in net anytime soon

Honestly does anyone else really expect the Canucks to win anymore? It is what it is, our team is awful now. Gillis is the one to blame, but he can still turn it completely around if he moves Kesler for the right pieces and we get another top ten pick this year. I'm fine with the Canucks not making the playoffs if it speeds up the process of rebuilding, as long as the rebuild is done properly. ( opposite of edm)

what are the chances mike babcock is available this summer ?

Throw bag over his head, hypnosis, new look, we should be good! Yes, that solution isn't entirely legal, but as long as we can frame MG for it, what have we got to lose? Or better, what can we gain??? :lol:

Archived