The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Canucks win 4-3! Over panthers

Ryan kesler the beast

the energy and performance of Lack, Jensen Matthias and even Schroeder is masking the reality you point to. Win or lose, it is more fun to watch these kids flying out there than the cement-skated "Core" we have watched for the past 3 months.

It is also its own sick sense of entertainment to watch Edler consistently play like each game is his first time on skates. Boggles the mind.

All true, including the Edler gong show.

Then don't give anyone any ammunition.

There's no reason to post anything derogatory about any player, really.

Yes, I wanted the Canucks to win as well - we all do (well, most of us) - I just don't see the point (good one that is) to put down another team's player that was a former Canuck.

Did you say the same thing when Bure was on another team and the Canucks were playing him?

How about Linden?

Do you say "Suck it Cody" whenever we play the Sabres?

A product of a bubble-wraped world.. are you under 25 years old?

Then don't give anyone any ammunition.

There's no reason to post anything derogatory about any player, really.

Yes, I wanted the Canucks to win as well - we all do (well, most of us) - I just don't see the point (good one that is) to put down another team's player that was a former Canuck.

Did you say the same thing when Bure was on another team and the Canucks were playing him?

How about Linden?

Do you say "Suck it Cody" whenever we play the Sabres?

I am only saying it for Luo since those tweets he sent out during the Dallas game.

Why would you even bring up Linden, Bure and CoHo? That's stupid and pointless. totally different situations.

I don't see it as "putting down another player that was a Canuck" I see it as a friendly insult to a former Canuck like he did when he sent out those tweets.

You are acting like I put out a rant saying Luongo is crap Lack is better blah blah blah.

I welcome you to look at my history, you won't find anything that would make you think I am a Luo hater.

I think you are over exaggerating this way to much.

It's because this years' draft in thin. We' needed to tank it to better this team even further for the future, as the playoffs are unrealistic and even if we make the playoffs, not being swept is unrealistic.

Wouldn't be a big deal if this were a decent draft year, but it's not. Whatever though. Maybe we'll get lucky in the draft regardless.

It's because this years' draft in thin. We' needed to tank it to better this team even further for the future, as the playoffs are unrealistic and even if we make the playoffs, not being swept is unrealistic.

Wouldn't be a big deal if this were a decent draft year, but it's not. Whatever though. Maybe we'll get lucky in the draft regardless.

That's my whole thinking.

I don't wanna have to suffer through another season like this. And since the suffering is almost over, we might as well get rewarded with something good.

I can see fans whining already when we end up with a 13th overall pick instead of the 6th or 7th, and a star player is taken there. Fans will be all over Gillis for not ensuring that we get a better pick.

I am only saying it for Luo since those tweets he sent out during the Dallas game.

Why would you even bring up Linden, Bure and CoHo? That's stupid and pointless. totally different situations.

I don't see it as "putting down another player that was a Canuck" I see it as a friendly insult to a former Canuck like he did when he sent out those tweets.

You are acting like I put out a rant saying Luongo is crap Lack is better blah blah blah.

I welcome you to look at my history, you won't find anything that would make you think I am a Luo hater.

Are you a representative of the Vancouver Canucks?

Or are you saying that you hate what he said so you're going to say something hateful back?

Like you said, he made a friendly insult to the Canucks - not to Canucks fans.

Though I didn't see it as an insult - he was just trying to say something funny and make light of a bad situation we have here.

Anyways...sorry to upset you and go off topic.

I'm just glad the Canucks won and I could care less if we finish last or 20th...I'd rather see the team play with pride every night instead of trying to tank.

That's my whole thinking.

I don't wanna have to suffer through another season like this. And since the suffering is almost over, we might as well get rewarded with something good.

I can see fans whining already when we end up with a 15th overall pick instead of the 6th or 7th, and a star player is taken there. Fans will be all over Gillis for not ensuring that we get a better pick.

I am happy if we draft 6-12. If we win lotto I will go nuts.

you can say whatever u like about any player you want.. if people dont like it they can suck it ..

Archived