The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT March 17th Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning 4:30 PM

Ryan kesler the beast

Lack has horrible movement ?

What Lack wants and what he is capable of doing are different things. That isn't a knock on Lack, he is competitive and that is exactly what you want from a number 1 goalie (the opposite being Bryzgalov). But, as we've seen before with Lu (e.g., not wanting AV to pull him and then getting shelled for seven goals against Detroit), this competitive spirit can be a goalie's downfall. It is the coaches responsibility to read the situation and make decisions regardless of how the goalie feels.

Lack played well against Florida, but he was all over the crease. Couldn't believe how many times he slid out of position. He's going to be tired, and TB is going to score on a PP when they move the puck side to side and Stamkos snipes a one-timer a la OV.

I really like Lack, but I fear the inevitable 'Lack sucks' comments from Jamito and Russian Rocket and others who have trashed Lack in the past. If you don't want your rookie goalie to play poorly, stop putting him in positions where a rookie is destined to fail.

Didn't take long.

PS, how come I can't use bold font anymore?

Archived