The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nashville Predators vs Vancouver Canucks | SNET-P | 7:00 PM|

Blueberries

Just put the best team on the ice and go for it everynight, that's what professional sports and entertainment is all about. Go Canucks Go!!!!!!

Exactly.

And you put the best team on the ice by drafting and developing high end talent. The easiest way to do that when you start running out of that high end talent, is to get a high end pick.

Here's the %chances we will finish in a certain position in the conference:

8 - 1%

9 - 8%

10 - 43%

11 - 30%

12 - 15%

13 - 2%

14 - 0.537%

So those wanting us to tank are in the same percentage chance as those want us to win.

We will more than likely be 10th in the conference and will probably get the 10th pick overall unless we trade up...

Not sure how you calculated that considering there's teams below us only a couple points back with multiple games in hand. The Canucks will likely fall to lower than 10th if they keep trending in the direction they have been.

Exactly.

And you put the best team on the ice by drafting and developing high end talent. The easiest way to do that when you start running out of that high end talent, is to get a high end pick.

Not sure how you calculated that considering there's teams below us only a couple points back with multiple games in hand. The Canucks will likely fall to lower than 10th if they keep trending in the direction they have been.

Those stats aren't very reliable anyway. You can shoot up and down drastically after only a couple games.

Hate to see the boys lose, but hate it even more when my team wins the mean nothing games. I want to see a good, hard fought loss boys. I want a good draft pick to either scoop up a top end prospect or to dangle in a trade along with other pieces for an established young gun.

Archived