The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nashville Predators vs Vancouver Canucks | SNET-P | 7:00 PM|

Blueberries

Alot of us have been here for years and will continue to be here. I feel comraderie with alot of these GDT peeps and I think people will always be here even during the bleaker times.

feel the same way .. makes watching the game more fun for me .. I also like that its not just canucks fans on here .. its hockey fans ..

Did anyone else hear Gary Valk say that Kassian has been the best player on the ice for both teams? Anyone else continue to think Gary Valk is full of it?

Yeah, that was kind of strange after he was saying the Nucks would be losing if it weren't for Lack

Did anyone else hear Gary Valk say that Kassian has been the best player on the ice for both teams? Anyone else continue to think Gary Valk is full of it?

Why is that hard to believe?

Oh right because it's popular to call the guy a plug now?

Not game related, but for those who care, looks like there's a break and the wreckage may have been identified near Australia. Press conference by the PM in next half hour:

Thursday, March 20
03:16 GMT:

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott says satellite imagery has found objects possibly related to the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
Two objects have been spotted in the Indian Ocean, Abbott told the Australian parliament.
The task of locating these objects will be extremely difficult...and it may be they do not relate to the aircraft,” he said.

Not game related, but for those who care, looks like there's a break and the wreckage may have been identified near Australia. Press conference by the PM in next half hour:

Thursday, March 20

03:16 GMT:

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott says satellite imagery has found objects possibly related to the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Two objects have been spotted in the Indian Ocean, Abbott told the Australian parliament.

The task of locating these objects will be extremely difficult...and it may be they do not relate to the aircraft, he said.

Thanks for the update.. but be wary. Remember the chinese satellite photos too.

I hope the families get the closure they deserve...so sad.

Archived