The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Player gets checked...Fan feels it

SabreFan1

They need to show this clip before every hockey game. It doesn't matter whether your watching from home or at the game when people bang the glass it's really annoying.

I do it after the goals, is that bad? Mind you, I haven't had front row tickets for a long time (Moose were the latest).

Reminds me of something I saw at a Victoria Shamrocks game. A couple, sitting right next to the boards, put their beers up on the ledge behind the glass. The play came into their corner, and then they wore the beer. :lol:

First game I went to where I was on the glass I put my water bottle and something else up on the ledge...during warmups Burr was quick to blast it off there, pegged it with one shot. My friend quickly pointed out I shouldn't have had it up there. Lesson learned. :)

Reminds me of something I saw at a Victoria Shamrocks game. A couple, sitting right next to the boards, put their beers up on the ledge behind the glass. The play came into their corner, and then they wore the beer. :lol:

I sat front row by the face off circle for one of the playoff games against the Sharks. The lady 2 seats down from me kept putting her beer up on the ledge. Security kept telling her to move it, apparently she thought they were just being dicks.

The more she drank, the more she did it. Guess she figured she was sticking it to security. She ended up wearing about 2/3rd's of a beer from a hit, LOL!

She started to make a scene and her boyfriend just told her to shut it.

Good times.

Archived