The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild

MattJVD

I would love to here more about how kassian is not ready for first line duties. This kid has a gift for finding that puck and putting in the net. I love haters. 15 goals would be a nice end to his season..and will hopefully quiet the winners..

he is what 12 G 12 A now that is pretty good , lets see 15 and 15 Kass..

If he keeps playing like this the Canucks can trade him in the off-season.

I strongly doubt it. He's not bad and we aren't in any particular cap trouble, nor do I believe we are cup contenders next year. I think we just let him ride out his last year and sign him at a dirt cheap price after, or just let him go.

celebrating head hits?? Ummm, no.

There have been morons on CDC who have said stupid things like this on occasion, however I've seen it on CP wayyyy more often than it should be..

Honestly, some Flames fans seem kinda messed up when it comes to justifying violent acts on the ice.. Pretty dispicable.

There have been morons on CDC who have said stupid things like this on occasion, however I've seen it on CP wayyyy more often than it should be..

Honestly, some Flames fans seem kinda messed up when it comes to justifying violent acts on the ice.. Pretty dispicable.

they must feel pretty frustrated with how its been going there for the last long time

Archived