The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild

MattJVD

Don't bring the mod deal in, unless you want me to?

You've NEVER aired on the side of a Canuck. Which makes you a possible troll. I'm starting to consider it.

This is a fansite for people who cheer for the team. If that doesn't work for you, move on?

a troll that's been around since 2003? Ok Deb, you got me

Don't bring the mod deal in, unless you want me to?

You've NEVER aired on the side of a Canuck. Which makes you a possible troll. I'm starting to consider it.

This is a fansite for people who cheer for the team. If that doesn't work for you, move on?

How charitable of you Deb. It wouldn't have used the word "possible" myself ;)

Omg yess

Finally

Holy shieeizay breezy

I was jus typing man wen will Danny boi score

A geewd

Congrats, CanuckBoss, you're my new favourite poster. I can't wait to see what form of butchered English you post next!

The movement of Burrows' head at impact can not be duplicated at will without an outside source providing the catalyst which in this case was Nino's shoulder.

In English - it would be near impossible for Burrows to "fake" getting hit in the head in the split second it took to happen.

Didn't fake the hit, he tried to sell that it rocked him because it was a dirty head shot hit. Hoping for the ejection. Watch his actions after the hit when he's on the ice. It's like a guy who genuinely gets a stick in the face but then drops like a tonne of bricks like his eye has been gouged out.

Archived