The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT]Bye Playoffs?

CANUCK-EXPRESS

he wasn't even having a bad game. Torts just threw him under the bus 2 games in a row.

No hour wasn't, he was making a few rookie mistakes. We needed a goal, he has a hell of a shot, but doesn't get to play with guys who can set him up.

I miss him, Henrik, Burrows

he wasn't even having a bad game. Torts just threw him under the bus 2 games in a row.

wasn't having a great game either 2 giveaways a penalty the powerplay assist was his only highlight

2 games he gets less than top 6 minutes people panic get over it already Torts is playing the guys who he thinks are capable of winning the game

Jensen is still young and learning he can take these games as a great experience for next year also i have said this already but Torts has done this to almost every single player on the roster cutting their icetime to some extent and benching players

wasn't having a great game either 2 giveaways a penalty the powerplay assist was his only highlight

2 games he gets less than top 6 minutes people panic get over it already Torts is playing the guys who he thinks are capable of winning the game

Jensen is still young and learning he can take these games as a great experience for next year also i have said this already but Torts has done this to almost every single player on the roster cutting their icetime to some extent and benching players

so you agree with him playing Hansen in the top 6 rather than Jensen? like seriously Hansen doesn't even seem like an nhl player anymore. so useless.

Archived