The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Guest Gumballthechewy

Please edit your post back to what it was before. THERE IS NO EDITING POSTS ALLOWED. Last warning or you will be god-killed.

Goes for everyone else, only time a edit is acceptable is if you posted a broken image or if you were an idiot and posted something homophobic or racist.

Otis is sexy when pissed! :wub:

Wow GreenDemon, you're doing worse than I am. For shame!

Unvote; Vote GreenDemon

Alright, as promised before the regime's finest profilers, hotline psychics and rock-paper-scissor champions have been tasked with creating a fantastic breakdown of the game. I make no promises that this will be either helpful or insightful.

The Good - probably not Mafia.

Kryten - better be legit or we're all hooped.

Intoewsables - kind of like above.

King Heffy - the callout on GD makes him look good, unless this is a strange sacrifice situation.

The bad - in a game of 21, any Mafia list should be around 7 dastardly individuals.

1) GreenDemon

2) JE14 - More of a hunch than anything.

3) Gumballthechewy - for original reasons being put out there by Kryten, plus: Is GD's movements an attempt to save Gumball, who had a decent amount of heat?

4) Peaches - because if MR is TP he's probably right.

5) Silfverberg Snipes - didn't have much to say when was called out by 112.

6) g_bassi13 - Chatty Bassi is acting... surprisingly quiet.

7) Lucifarease - also on the quiet train, though she's usually vocal about hating the first round.

The Ugly - "Reply Hazy - Try again"

PPCLI - Other than backstabbing his hillbilly homie has been pretty solid since showing up.

Master Radishes - I never have any idea with this guy.

VICanucksfan5551 - Same as above, though he's been pretty quiet. Can VIC, MR and Toews all be TP?

Kesler87 - did call out GD early in the game, saying he was acting strange but didn't fully commit to it.

One one two - 112 is a girl, right? Explains why I don't understand where she's coming from.

Aladeen - Not sure. Could be mafia.

Caboose - same as Aladeen.

Bo Hunter Booth - Not sure. Usually somewhat quiet.

Go Faulk Yourself - Might be being truthful when saying won't be around. Not particularly suspicious.

Burrdaman - Burr doesn't strike me as Mafia burr.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Alright, as promised before the regime's finest profilers, hotline psychics and rock-paper-scissor champions have been tasked with creating a fantastic breakdown of the game. I make no promises that this will be either helpful or insightful.

The Good - probably not Mafia.

Kryten - better be legit or we're all hooped. Mafia

Intoewsables - kind of like above.

King Heffy - the callout on GD makes him look good, unless this is a strange sacrifice situation.

The bad - in a game of 21, any Mafia list should be around 7 dastardly individuals.

1) GreenDemon Mafia

2) JE14 - More of a hunch than anything.

3) Gumballthechewy - for original reasons being put out there by Kryten, plus: Is GD's movements an attempt to save Gumball, who had a decent amount of heat? Mafia

4) Peaches - because if MR is TP he's probably right. Mafia

5) Silfverberg Snipes - didn't have much to say when was called out by 112.

6) g_bassi13 - Chatty Bassi is acting... surprisingly quiet.

7) Lucifarease - also on the quiet train, though she's usually vocal about hating the first round. Mafia

The Ugly - "Reply Hazy - Try again"

PPCLI - Other than backstabbing his hillbilly homie has been pretty solid since showing up.

Master Radishes - I never have any idea with this guy.

VICanucksfan5551 - Same as above, though he's been pretty quiet. Can VIC, MR and Toews all be TP?

Kesler87 - did call out GD early in the game, saying he was acting strange but didn't fully commit to it.

One one two - 112 is a girl, right? Explains why I don't understand where she's coming from. Mafia

Aladeen - Not sure. Could be mafia. Mafia

Caboose - same as Aladeen.

Bo Hunter Booth - Not sure. Usually somewhat quiet.

Go Faulk Yourself - Might be being truthful when saying won't be around. Not particularly suspicious. Mafia

Burrdaman - Burr doesn't strike me as Mafia burr.

Well, you can forget my shtick of disappearing and likely being inactive due to the painkillers. I THOUGHT I'd be drowsy as hell from the codeine and would basically be passed out this whole time, but rather, that hasn't been the case. These T3's are garbage and don't work for crap, so I'm just going to suffer, but atleast enjoy my suffering by remitting my activity into Mafia.

Anyways, Unvote Intoewsables; Vote GreenDemon

Oh, and @KH, yeah, I see your point, but like I said above, I expected the painkillers to knock me out, I guess I'm very tolerant to codeine, unfortunately.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Well, you can forget my shtick of disappearing and likely being inactive due to the painkillers. I THOUGHT I'd be drowsy as hell from the codeine and would basically be passed out this whole time, but rather, that hasn't been the case. These T3's are garbage and don't work for crap, so I'm just going to suffer, but atleast enjoy my suffering by remitting my activity into Mafia.

Anyways, Unvote Intoewsables; Vote GreenDemon

Oh, and @KH, yeah, I see your point, but like I said above, I expected the painkillers to knock me out, I guess I'm very tolerant to codeine, unfortunately.

Dude, it's only codeine....

Yeah, I don't know how strong it's really suppose to be, but it didn't do crap, so now I'm here.

Still wish atleast the painkillers took away the pain, gaaah.

Take an Ibuprofen as well, should be OK to take both (although call your pharmacist first to be on the safe side).

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah, I don't know how strong it's really suppose to be, but it didn't do crap, so now I'm here.

Still wish atleast the painkillers took away the pain, gaaah.

The only painkillers doctors have ever given me that actually did what they were supposed to was morphine. What happened anyway?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Just need a root canal. I should've said that earlier, probably making it sound more serious then it really is. It's just painful as hell until I go in and get it fixed on Thursday.

Ahh, yeah, I had an abscessed tooth back in August, T3's did absolutely nothing. Man, that throbbing pain...

Archived