The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Just now, -Stammer- said:

This is so frustrating that I am holding myself back from breaking something. If the Jays had clutch hitting they're winning this series right now

If they had really any hitting when they have runners on base...

&^@# even EE hasn't walked the parrot after coming up big. 

If you are a fan of baseball, you have to be able to appreciate what the Indians just did. They mowed through the big bad Blue Jays in a must win game with their freakin bullpen from the 1st inning. Impressive. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Enough of the "Every button Terry Francona pushed was the right one".  When the Jays "hit" like this there is absolutely no wrong button.

I have never seen homerism like this series..actually unbelievable...and why should we have to be subjected to it...unreal

Just now, Wilbur said:

Enough of the "Every button Terry Francona pushed was the right one".  When the Jays "hit" like this there is absolutely no wrong button.

Imho, Francona is the best manager in baseball. 

The one positive in this,  is that this is the team that Shapiro built in Cleveland, it gives me some hope. 

But I'll repeat that we need a new hitting coach and I'd even consider a new manager. Always loved Ozzie.

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Imho, Francona is the best manager in baseball. 

The one positive in this,  is that this is the team that Shapiro built in Cleveland, it gives me some hope. 

But I'll repeat that we need a new hitting coach and I'd even consider a new manager. Always loved Ozzie.

Heh, that would be a big no to Ozzie.

My gut tells me this isn't a batting coach thing, it's a core leader thing.  The Jays lineup right now is the baseball equivalent of Ilya Kovalchuk trying to do it all himself.

4 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

If you are a fan of baseball, you have to be able to appreciate what the Indians just did. They mowed through the big bad Blue Jays in a must win game with their freakin bullpen from the 1st inning. Impressive. 

The Sox and now Jays. Arguably the 2 best offenses in baseball. 

Impressive af. Could end up being an epic Cinderella story if they win it all.

• Upvote 2