The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Kim with the great at bat pinch hit homerun, you didn't know he was going to go yard, but he made it miserable on Osuna.  Upton with a terrible PH at bat. Just knew he was going to strike out.  Say what you want about the bullpen but #difference in the game.

I still do not believe this team will make the playoffs. This was a game they had to win to really solidify their spot and they flat out pissed it away.

A frustrating game to watch. There were some bull$&!# called strikes against the Jays late in the 8th, awful umping there. This team simply can't win the close one run games in which they score 3 runs or less.

Tomorrow is a must-win.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

as it is they almost have to win out...they need 2 for sure and hope others lose.

Sigh, just wish the hitters had the ability to consistently buckle down in important at bats.  They had it last year, but don't this year.  How does a team lose that ability?  I can deal with the bullpen hiccups, but consistent terrible at bats in key situations is leaving me dumbfounded.

/end rant

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, van_ws said:

I still do not believe this team will make the playoffs. This was a game they had to win to really solidify their spot and they flat out pissed it away.

A frustrating game to watch. There were some bull$&!# called strikes against the Jays late in the 8th, awful umping there. This team simply can't win the close one run games in which they score 3 runs or less.

Tomorrow is a must-win.

You only come out when we lose. 

• Upvote 1