The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Absolutely horrible imo that these last two games are not in Chicago.

Determined by a pathetic gimmick to attempt to arouse some interest in the meaningless all-star game.

The Cubs had the best record in baseball - by a significant margin - were a full 9 wins better than Cleveland.

Home field should be determined by the teams themselves, not some  AL/NL dog and pony show.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Determined by a pathetic gimmick to attempt to arouse some interest in the meaningless all-star game.

The Cubs had the best record in baseball - by a significant margin - were a full 9 wins better than Cleveland.

Home field should be determined by the teams themselves, not some  AL/NL dog and pony show.

True enough. 

Just now, oldnews said:

Could you imagine the atmosphere in Wrigley if this game were in Chicago?

Or game 7?

Annoying.

I think the fans would gladly have the Cubs in in Cleveland if it means they win the World Series. In fact if they played on Mars and won, I think they'd be happy. 

RIZZO!!!!!

37 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Agree, it's stupid how it's set up.

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I hope the Jays watched the game tonight and learned how not to always go for a homerun. The top of the 3rd inning, was amazing to watch imo, Cubs were just trying to get base hits and they did it flawlessly.

I'm sorry but that would mean the Jays understand strategy. Something I think is beyond thier manager. 

• Upvote 1