The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Tulo looks pretty damn good in blue..lol..I had a feeling that was the last we see of Dubrount last night..when Gibby pulls you after 4 innings..your gone..it was only 3-2 at that time..I have seen him give longer leashes to others...anyway..Travis on the DL..I guess Kawasaki will be back and a spot in the rotation..lets hope its Price..haha.

Hoping at this point if a trade for a starter Osuna, Pompey and Alford aren't in the deal. Being as far out as they are I don't think its worth losing the rest of our top prospects for a guy you'll get 10 games out of. Just take a good run at a mid tier guy giving up mid tier prospects and take a run at either Price or Cueto in the offseason.

I see Pillar traded for a starter in a package deal. I see the same for EE. Should be interesting.

Umm centre field is pretty important. I see where your coming from but in my opinion Pillar is one of the untouchables. Edited by Tony Romo

The talk is that he wont extend with the Jays so it would be a rental..hope they dont give up the farm.

It's sounding more and more likely that the Jays land him. Norris and Alford are rumored to be going the other way.

I say you go for it.