The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With realignment, the Playoffs format has changed as well as the qualification system.

In the First Round, the division winner with the best record in each conference will be matched against the wild-card team with the lesser record; the wild card team with the better record will play the other division winner.

The teams finishing second and third in each division will meet in the First Round within the bracket headed by their respective division winners. First-round winners within each bracket play one another in the Second Round to determine the four participants in the Conference Finals.

Shouldn't it be Atlantic Division (2) Montreal vs (3) Tampa Bay? Although Tampa can still pass Montreal for home ice.

Seems like it's creating more confusion.

I agree. It's supposed to be divisional semi-finals / divisional finals / conference finals / Stanley Cup finals.

The second round is still in the division + the wild card (if they are still in). It doesn't get re-seeded like it used to. It's it straight bracket system.

I agree. It's supposed to be divisional semi-finals / divisional finals / conference finals / Stanley Cup finals.

The second round is still in the division + the wild card (if they are still in). It doesn't get re-seeded like it used to. It's it straight bracket system.

Yeah, sure. I'll change it then.

Oh yea, this will be fun. Both of these teams are very offensive, so it will be awesome seeing a lot of goals in this one. Even though both teams have plenty of offensive capabilities, it could come down to whoever has better defense/goaltending. Special teams will be important as well.

I think the Habs will have the better special teams and defense, so I'll say they take it in 7. I normally always get predictions wrong but I'll try anyways, just to make all the series more interesting since the Canucks won't be there.

Archived