The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (1) Colorado Avalanche vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Full Schedule:

Avalanche vs. Wild
Thursday, April 17 at 9:30 p.m. at Colorado (CNBC, TSN)
Saturday, April 19 at 9:30 p.m. at Colorado (NBC Sports Network, TSN)
Monday, April 21 at 7 p.m. at Minnesota (NHL Network U.S., TSN)
Thursday, April 24 at 9:30 p.m. at Minnesota (CNBC, TSN2)
*Saturday, April 26 at TBD at Colorado (TSN)
*Monday, April 28 at TBD at Minnesota (TSN)
*Wednesday, April 30 at TBD at Colorado (TSN)

I'm going to go with the Avs in this one, I say they take it in 5. It's nice to seem them back in the playoffs. When I was younger and growing up they were an elite team with a bunch of sweet players, so I've always kinda had a soft spot for them. I hope they go on a serious run. It would be awesome to so see the Avs come out of the Central, say they do, I'd obviously be cheering for them against whoever wins the pacific.

Watch Bryzgalov go on a mythical Matrix like Conn Smythe run where the puck looks as big as a pumpkin

Of course he could go the other way and set a playoff record by letting in the first 10 shots he faces

I'm not sure how many games I'll catch in this series but I'll be interested in what Bryz does and how he describes it after

Here are the current injuries (Game 1 means they will be back for Game 1 FOR SURE, Round 1 means they will be back at some point in the Round whether that be Game 1 or not!):

- Avalanche Alex Tanguay (out), Matt Duchene (Round 1), John Mitchell (Round 1), Tyson Barrie (Game 1), Cody McLeod (Round 1), Jan Hejda (Round 1), Cory Sarich (Round 1)

- Wild G Josh Harding (indefinitely), G Nicklas Backstrom (out), Jason Zucker (out), Keith Ballard (indefinitely), Kyle Brodziak (Round 1), G Darcy Kuemper (Round 1), Mikael Granlund (Game 1), Mike Rupp (indefinitely)

The anticipation is killing me. So stoked for tonight. It has been a long four years. Sounds like Hejda is in and hopefully McLeod will be too. Scared to be going in without Duchene but hopefully he'll be back soon and they can pull it off without him.

Archived