The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (2) St. Louis Blues vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You really think that you are funny, don't you?

I leave it for others to find humor where they may, if they are capable .. for me? .. I create my own humor in this vast wasteland of hatred, bigotry and ignorance that is modern Society.

A sense of humor will get you a lot further than whatever intellect you may think you have gleaned.

Maybe put me on "Ignore" and save yourself this anguish, until you catch up?

I leave it for others to find humor where they may, if they are capable .. for me? .. I create my own humor in this vast wasteland of hatred, bigotry and ignorance that is modern Society.

A sense of humor will get you a lot further than whatever intellect you may think you have gleaned.

Maybe put me on "Ignore" and save yourself this anguish, until you catch up?

Nice poetic response, would not expect any less from you.

As far as catching up goes, that ship has sailed long time ago.

Most important thing is that you find yourself amusing in your own feeble mind.

As much as I hate the Hawks, I gotta chuckle at the Blues' Canuck-esque history of futility.

Yeah it's sad eh!

Every year they somehow look like a threat during the regular season. And every year they fall apart in the playoffs. I'm surprised at Ryan Miller's struggles. Tough one all around for the Blues.

Nice poetic response, would not expect any less from you.

As far as catching up goes, that ship has sailed long time ago.

Most important thing is that you find yourself amusing in your own feeble mind.

Why the attack? .. personal slurs? .. it is obvious our sense's of humor are different, and I made fun of 'Drew, The Rapist, Doughty', but careful on the name calling.

P.S. The most important 'thing' is that we all have the right to say what we think as long as we do not personally 'attack' other Forum Members, or use inappropriate language .. that ship HAS sailed for you

Why the attack? .. personal slurs? .. it is obvious our sense's of humor are different, and I made fun of 'Drew, The Rapist, Doughty', but careful on the name calling.

P.S. The most important 'thing' is that we all have the right to say what we think as long as we do not personally 'attack' other Forum Members, or use inappropriate language .. that ship HAS sailed for you

My apologies if I have offended you, but your initial response seemed like backhanded compliment.

As far as you calling Dought a rapist, I believe that no charges were filled due to insufficient evidence.

Archived