The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

Are you suggesting that the KP perhaps investigated the Sheriff and knows of their identity and is posing as them? Ala ilduce situation back in the day? If so, that's a definite possibility, seeing as it would make sense that KP's get a 1,3,5,7 investigation with such small Mafia teams.

I'm suggesting the KP investigation hit the other mafia team, although your suggestion also makes sense.

That's what everyone always thinks. :P

That's pretty vague but good enough for first round I guess. Usually the lynches at this point are a joke

unvote, vote Gumball

Yeah, it was more just me looking at the player list, picking a few people who I felt were odd and then checking their post histories.

Are you suggesting that the KP perhaps investigated the Sheriff and knows of their identity and is posing as them? Ala ilduce situation back in the day? If so, that's a definite possibility, seeing as it would make sense that KP's get a 1,3,5,7 investigation with such small Mafia teams.

That doesn't make sense, because the real sheriff would still be alive in that case. JE waited until after Ilduce died to come out.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah, it was more just me looking at the player list, picking a few people who I felt were odd and then checking their post histories.

That's what BurrDaMan thought last game, she was wrong. :P

Were there announced specials in that game though? I just don't see how someone could pretend to be a sheriff the way this game has progressed. The real sheriff could easily call BS on the imposter, and not have to out themselves in the thread to do it (we would also likely see a change in lynch target if that was the case).

ALRIGHT.

Done with that brutal week of finals so I'll be active from here on out. Anyone want to do a quick summary for me?

-I'm the Twinblade and have requested that the other specials contact me.

-Aladeen claimed a role-blocking role that only works starting in the 4th round.

-Caboose claimed a 1-time immunity role and says if he's investigated prior to being targeted for death once, he'll show up as TP, but if he's investigated after being targeted, he'll show up as Mafia.

-My Sheriff investigated Gumball, who is associated with the Nazis.

-We're lynching Gumball.

-I'm the Twinblade and have requested that the other specials contact me.

-Aladeen claimed a role-blocking role that only works starting in the 4th round.

-Caboose claimed a 1-time immunity role and says if he's investigated prior to being targeted for death once, he'll show up as TP, but if he's investigated after being targeted, he'll show up as Mafia.

-My Sheriff investigated Gumball, who is associated with the Nazis.

-We're lynching Gumball.

I think what he really wants to know is whether or not Otis is clearly TP.

Archived