The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

Yes there is

Sweet. I've wanted a second team on CDC for a couple of months now, and a brand-new team is a great way to get started.

FWIW, I'd vote for 0.5pts per PIM, and no way should goons be asking for $4m if they're posting the same pool points as top 6 forwards. It would be fine, but if we're expected to ice a realistic team - not cram all four lines with top 6 forwards for example - then those bottom six forwards need to be paid like bottom six forwards. Otherwise no-one will be able to afford bottom six players who can contribute points.

Sweet. I've wanted a second team on CDC for a couple of months now, and a brand-new team is a great way to get started.

FWIW, I'd vote for 0.5pts per PIM, and no way should goons be asking for $4m if they're posting the same pool points as top 6 forwards. It would be fine, but if we're expected to ice a realistic team - not cram all four lines with top 6 forwards for example - then those bottom six forwards need to be paid like bottom six forwards. Otherwise no-one will be able to afford bottom six players who can contribute points.

would be great to have you also here my british friend :)

Firing:

medium.pngHave fired AriGold

medium.pngHave fired TheRussianRocket

Hirings:

medium.pngHave hired AriGold as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired TheRussianRocket as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired Ilya Kovalchuk. as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired SidneyRaymond as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired gmen81 as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired Azzy Mahmood as their GM!

medium.pngHave hired Azzy Mahmood as their GM!

New York Islanders Statement

medium.png

The New York Islanders are proud to appoint Azzy Mahmood as our new General Manager. Azzy is a heralded young Brit with an excellent track record, and we look forward to working with him in the future towards our ultimate goal - Stanley Cup glory.

-------------

Thanks Caboose, I love this Islanders team and in particular cannot wait for the opening draft and the pre-season. When are we likely to get underway?

New York Islanders Statement

medium.png

The New York Islanders are proud to appoint Azzy Mahmood as our new General Manager. Azzy is a heralded young Brit with an excellent track record, and we look forward to working with him in the future towards our ultimate goal - Stanley Cup glory.

-------------

Thanks Caboose, I love this Islanders team and in particular cannot wait to manage the likes of John Tavares, Ryan Strome and Kyle Okposo. When are we likely to get underway?

if you get them in the draft ;)

i also like the islanders more and more....great young forward group there..also defenders ...and nielsson seems also a goalie for the future

this will be fun for sure

You'll have more experience than me of this, but isn't it normally the case that these fantasy drafts run by Canadians take place at unGodly hours, meaning us Euros have to make lists up? When the CDCGML started I remember logging in every morning to find out who I had picked.

You'll have more experience than me of this, but isn't it normally the case that these fantasy drafts run by Canadians take place at unGodly hours, meaning us Euros have to make lists up? When the CDCGML started I remember logging in every morning to find out who I had picked.

this will be my 1st full fantasy draft at cdc

have some experience from fantrax , the wtn league and yahoo though

Caboose did say we'd get lots of time between picks, so you guys over in Europe should be okay. The offseason's a couple months long so it's not like there's a big rush to get the draft done before the regular season starts (I think). Worst case scenario, you could just submit a list to Caboose and he'd make your pick for you.

Archived