The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

Whats going on with the cap? Should we go on the assumption that the ceiling and floor will be $71.1 million and $52 million respectively, as those are the likely figures for next year IRL?

We will operate on the assumption that the cap will be less than 71.1 million that way no one is rudely surprised.

This won't matter until teams pick their bottom 6ers though.

Just FYI, I can't access any Google documents at work. I'll be asking people to check stuff for me from time to time :)

Also, I know we've clarified that 2014 draft-eligible prospects are included in this draft - can I please check to see if already-drafted prospects are available in this draft as well? Like Cole Cassels for example?

Just FYI, I can't access any Google documents at work. I'll be asking people to check stuff for me from time to time :)

Also, I know we've clarified that 2014 draft-eligible prospects are included in this draft - can I please check to see if already-drafted prospects are available in this draft as well? Like Cole Cassels for example?

Yes any player already property of an NHL team will be eligible as well.

The only players not available are prospects not eligible to play in the NHL next season.

Yes any player already property of an NHL team will be eligible as well.

The only players not available are prospects not eligible to play in the NHL next season.

Excellent, thank you for clarifying :)

I've gone through the top 400 NHL scorers this season today; tomorrow I'll do the remaining 480 F/D. Thursday will be for the 90+ goalies and the 2014 draft prospects, then Friday will be for scouting all the current prospects. Hopefully my first pick isn't until after that!

I've gone through the top 400 NHL scorers this season today; tomorrow I'll do the remaining 480 F/D. Thursday will be for the 90+ goalies and the 2014 draft prospects, then Friday will be for scouting all the current prospects. Hopefully my first pick isn't until after that!

lol nerd.

And you'll still finish last...

Archived