The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

medium.pngHave hired kj29 as their GM!

Extremely excited to participate and compete in this league alongside such a respected, classy group of CDC'ers. I am honoured to be a part of this league and am looking forward to getting to know and communicate with all of you! :)

Extremely excited to participate and compete in this league alongside such a respected, classy group of CDC'ers. I am honoured to be a part of this league and am looking forward to getting to know and communicate with all of you! :)

*Continues to blush*

So far the Atlantic looks ridiculous

AriGold

Intoewsables

JohnTavares

TheGermanCanuck

Caboose

yikes.

Agh, I recall how much the Rangers LOVED visiting Winnipeg. Too cold to go back to their hotel from the club night before the game... -_- Pretty sure it was the Rangers the night of the big snowstorm in 84. When Ducky Dale came to the old Wpg Arena on a snowmobile from Charlswood.

Truly too cold the home ice, for some visitors! We might do ok at home!

Whats your guyses opinion on .5 pts per blocked shot? It would add alot more value to the defensive side of the game

Caboose doesn't want to use stats that are up to the discretion of the scoreboard updaters at the rink (blocked shots, hits etc).

Caboose doesn't want to use stats that are up to the discretion of the scoreboard updaters at the rink (blocked shots, hits etc).

This.

If the NHL doesn't review the stat it will not be used for tracking points.

I voted for 1 point per PIM. Seems reasonable but 0.5 is fine too...anything less and it doesn't make sense.

I guess I've just never really understood the logic behind rewarding fantasy teams for having players that take lots of penalties when these types of players have less value IRL. Like I said though, I know that's not going to be a popular opinion around here and I'm not going to make a big fuss over it. :lol:

Archived