Alright everyone here is the Mafia List easy TP win:

Kesler87

Alchemy Time

Green Demon

Otis (KP)

VIC

Caboose

112 (Lackey)

BTW only the ones who show up mafia will be the ones I will be taking credit for later on; if any turn up TP (Doubtful) they are excluded from ever been on my list.

By reading this you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions I have laid out here within and can take no aggressive action towards me due to the listing of the mafioso team. You acknowledge that you are voting at your own risk and will under no circumstances hold me liable for any erroneous lynches that may occur from following my list. It is always advisable to seek professional advice before casting votes of any kind and it is also recommended to ask your physician if this vote is right for you. Side effects may include euphoria, arousal, headaches, coma or being lynched. Voting is not recommended if you are taking warfarin or suffer from high blood pressure. If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours please seek immediate help in Aladeen's Champange room.

It feels like some people are purposely playing bad games as TP so they can get away with doing to same thing when mafia.

It's a long term strategy :ph34r:.

50 told me go ahead and switch the style up, and if they hate, then let em' hate and watch the money victories pile up.

But seriously, I agree with BDM. Vote GreenDemon.

I know it's based off limited posts, but I can't dismiss the vibe I'm getting. I'm off to work, but should be home tonight, if a better candidate arises I will follow accordingly.

But seriously, I agree with BDM. Vote GreenDemon.

I know it's based off limited posts, but I can't dismiss the vibe I'm getting. I'm off to work, but should be home tonight, if a better candidate arises I will follow accordingly.

Wouldn't mind lynching mau5 either

Archived