The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

I was really worried you'd swing the vote onto me at some point this round.

i actually thought about that but what pushed ilduce over the edge was saying that he wasn't in on the choice for ppcli lynch.

I told Intoews to add me to the host sign-up list. I am also going to go with the ridiculous (IMO) version where everyone gets a role of some significance since people who are just TP don't seem to care and would apparently rather see their team lose then actually take their turn at being a regular player. It ****es me off TBH.

frack why didn't anyone listen to me when I was questioning CL :picard:

Seems to me that you had your sights set squarely on ilduce and 112 ;)

I told Intoews to add me to the host sign-up list. I am also going to go with the ridiculous (IMO) version where everyone gets a role of some significance since people who are just TP don't seem to care and would apparently rather see their team lose then actually take their turn at being a regular player. It ****es me off TBH.

Make sure the roles are mostly faction-neutral so we don't have a situation where it's much too easy to spot the mafia.

tumblr_mbgc1v7ZrM1riqizno1_250.gif

This game did reach 46 pages of discussion though, and once upon a time, that would have been considered A LOT. OTOH I know what you mean...it's frustrating when you have a number of players who only sign up hoping to get a role. That's not really the point of the game.

Woo, glad Aladeen finally ended the game. GG TP, you guys were on the wrong end of a few bad breaks.

And thanks to everyone who called me the MVP of this game, though tbh it was mostly luck that allowed me to lead the mafia. Had any one of these things not happened there's a good chance we would've lost/I would have looked like an idiot:

1. Me hitting a mafia (GFY) in the first round.

2. Being investigated (mostly clearing the massive suspicion I had brought on myself).

3. TP misinterpreting CA's last words.

Anyway GG. I don't think I'll sign up for the next couple games, just cause I've realized that my grad transitions are due in half a month and I've barely started.

I would like to reserve a spot to host when my summer break comes though, if the wait list isn't too long.

and Mafia - killing CA despite having his kill on a TP was a great call.. completely threw off my radar. Perfect example of when to pull out of a good scheme - I'm sure there would be internal scrutiny if Mafia declined to kill him that round.

Normally I'd take credit for this but tbh I didn't know who his kill was on.

Add that to the list of "super lucky things AT did this game" lol.

Archived