The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Stanley Cup and the Olympic Gold medal make him look a lot better than he is. I don't watch the Pens a lot during the season and am shocked as to how much he fights the puck and spews out rebounds

Honestly I don't know what the goalie coach in Pitt is doing. Fleury warms up by flopping all over the ice. Seriously, that is how he chooses to warm up. He is not a technical goalie. Relies solely on athletic ability and when he has no style to fall back on, he just flops around and loses confidence.

Honestly I don't know what the goalie coach in Pitt is doing. Fleury warms up by flopping all over the ice. Seriously, that is how he chooses to warm up. He is not a technical goalie. Relies solely on athletic ability and when he has no style to fall back on, he just flops around and loses confidence.

Which means he's only going to get worse as he gets older. As goalies get older they become less mobile meaning they can't rely on last-second reactions to make a save. He'll have to learn to be more economical and efficient in his movement when his body is no longer able to keep up with him flopping around like this

Which means he's only going to get worse as he gets older. As goalies get older they become less mobile meaning they can't rely on last-second reactions to make a save. He'll have to learn to be more economical and efficient in his movement when his body is no longer able to keep up with him flopping around like this

Good point. And I honestly don't see him changing his style because the issue has been known for years.

How did Niskanen not get a penalty for that on St. Louis? I know this is the playoffs and near the end of the game but a flying leap from behind at a guys head isn't a penalty? And it happened right in front of the refs. The officiating in the NHl confuses the hell out of me sometimes.

Regardless a game 7! Love them, makes things entertaining, except when it's the Canucks in them and I nearly die from constant strokes and hear attacks.

Archived