The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

OMG OMG!!!!! :frantic::frantic: EVERYONE PAUSE THE GAME!! I have the biggest news of all time!!!

Once upon a time we all believed that the soft sensual feeling of velour was something we only got to feel around our necks when we got lynched in mafia, well my friends, the future is here:

20140425111219_wallmart_2014_04_25_3_395

Now we can have the soft sensual feeling of velour anytime.....

on our asses!!!! :towel::towel::towel:

Cool. Tell me when the result comes in.

In that case.

Confession time:

I'm mafia

Now, since you don't trust what I say, it must follow that I'm....

But only mafia would lie. A good TP always tells the truth, so if you are telling the truth about being mafia then you are mafia obviously but if you're lying you must be mafia which brings us around to only one possibility... you being mafia!

unvote Kes

Vote WW

But only mafia would lie. A good TP always tells the truth, so if you are telling the truth about being mafia then you are mafia obviously but if you're lying you must be mafia which brings us around to only one possibility... you being mafia!

unvote Kes

Vote WW

But if TP always tell the truth, that means mafia must always lie, since being TP or mafia is mutually exclusive. Therefore, by saying I was mafia to Gilly who trusts no one, and believes the opposite, I was really telling her the truth that I'm TP.

Boom. Logic.

But if TP always tell the truth, that means mafia must always lie, since being TP or mafia is mutually exclusive. Therefore, by saying I was mafia to Gilly who trusts no one, and believes the opposite, I was really telling her the truth that I'm TP.

Boom. Logic.

Well I'm but a humble and very poorly educated TP, your fancy nancy logic speak got me dun thinkin you must not be related to me like all true TP are!

Boom. Logic.

Now I am even more suspicous then I originally was hmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived