The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

I must have been the psycho sheriff then. We're screwed anyway so might as well get this over with. SK, Aladeen has to be mafia once I die and come up TP. I've been roleblocked so I can't investigate another player before i die. GG.

Vote King Heffy

if this is true... LOL.. seems a little too convenient though.. SK we need your help if we are going to have a chance so pls kill a mafia.

I must have been the psycho sheriff then. We're screwed anyway so might as well get this over with. SK, Aladeen has to be mafia once I die and come up TP. I've been roleblocked so I can't investigate another player before i die. GG.

Vote King Heffy

Vanilla = phsyco sheriffs and role blockers.

Yeah, ok dude.

Vote King Heffy

Wouldn't you know if your the psycho sheriff or would you just think your the sheriff. Sorry for the dumb newbie question..

anyways....

vote king heffy

Wouldn't you know if your the psycho sheriff or would you just think your the sheriff. Sorry for the dumb newbie question..

anyways....

vote king heffy

no it would just say you're the sheriff.

I honestly don't know about voting heffy. I think we should go after the other person that was confirmed mafia last night, see if this other sheriff is legit or not.

vote VIC

We're in bad shape with 6 TP down and the mafia knowing the identity of the vig and the psycho sheriff.

you are not the psycho sheriff, this much I know. You sound like I did when I used and abused Gummers.

Clearly friday night is a bad night to go out.....

After spending my morning catching up my #1 suspicions is BHB

Aladeen is always very commited to his lies so I would not be surprised at ALL if he was mafia.

I don't know what to think with KH it's hard to see there being this many roles in a "Vanilla game"

For now Vote BHB I'm 99% sure

Other sheriff should investigate me.

Confirmed Kingpin Heffy.

Wouldn't it make most sense for the KP to be the fake sheriff, and then get investigated by the real one and come up TP? I think that might have been their plan. At this point, voting VIC would be fine, but KH is more likely to be mafia.

If there are 6 TP and 6 mafia left, I'm pretty sure we all have to vote for the same person, and the mafia would make it a tied lynch.

Archived