The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone know if Galchenyuk is healthy yet? When he was first injured they said he would be out for round 1. Do you think it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it?

Cleared for contact. Took part in his first full practice today. Doubtful for game 1 though

Price vs. Lundqvist. Gold Medal Rematch.

I do want habs to win only to see the AV lovers whine and cry some more.

Headlines be like gold medal rematch...

I'm sitting over here saying DALE WEISE VS AV

Seriously, big eff you to NBC for the game being at 10 AM. That's BS.

yea...i think its just retarded to have any game before 4pm local time....even 4pm is a stretch....

who wants to watch hockey with a plate of scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee!?

1 pm local time for both teams.

That doesn't make it any less ridiculous. It's a Canadian team at home in the conference finals on a Saturday. Should be on at 7 ET for regular primetime HNIC. Not in the bloody afternoon/morning. Brutal. NBC already gets their way with Sunday afternoon hockey. There's no need to extend that any further.

IMO, this has been the hardest series to predict all playoffs.

Both teams could be drained after everything they've been through.

Since I went with Rangers at the start of the season, I'll stand by that and pick them to win in 7. Either way, the winner of this series is who I'll hope wins in the finals.

Habs might be done i think cause they just went throgh hell to beat boston and maybe exceded expectason now. I think rags could catch them by suprise and win maybe first two games before montreal wakes up. But maybe is wrong and they are more determine than i give credit for. I say montreal in 6 as i think will rebound

Im not sure who i hope for. I always like teams that beat boston in the playoffs (wash and now mont) but i kinda grown an liking for AV. I think i go for habs. Whoever wins the east i cheer for them against either western team thats for sure

Archived