The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're by far the worst. Well, King Heffy actually as he's usually asking someone to kill Keith, but he's not around.

Please explain to me how I'm the 'worst' when their have been many posters far worse than me?

just imagine if chicago wins the cup this year again, that would be 3 cups in just 5 years! That's insane in this era!

Why can't the Canucks ever get a player like Jonathon Toews/ He's all about winning, something the Canucks lack quite a bit.

You're by far the worst. Well, King Heffy actually as he's usually asking someone to kill Keith, but he's not around.

Your being a jerk to people leave pears and everyone alone. Its an online hockey forum we all have diferent opinions and i like pears contribusions cause there what he thinks doesnt just follow everyone else

FTR I'm just mocking people who blame the refs in general

Lets be honest. If the refs were handing the game to someone, wouldn't they want LA, a lesser market to win? Hmmm?

False. Hawks/Rangers will probably end up bringing in gigantic numbers. Maybe even the highest ratings in NHL history. LA just isnt a hockey market.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/hockey/blackhawks/ct-ratings-blackhawks-sherman-nhl-playoffs-spt-053-20140530,0,3215873.column

False. Hawks/Rangers will probably end up bringing in gigantic numbers. Maybe even the highest ratings in NHL history. LA just isnt a hockey market.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/hockey/blackhawks/ct-ratings-blackhawks-sherman-nhl-playoffs-spt-053-20140530,0,3215873.column

Eh. I was just stating my viewpoint on it. I understand higher ratings might come from it, but I thought that LA as a market might still want to grow, but yeah, they're a weak hockey market at that.

Anyways, this whole ref blaming crap is annoying. That was my initial point.

Your being a jerk to people leave pears and everyone alone. Its an online hockey forum we all have diferent opinions and i like pears contribusions cause there what he thinks doesnt just follow everyone else

You're right. Series is clearly rigged though they blew air into Quick on the third goal no way that could've went in!

Eh. I was just stating my viewpoint on it. I understand higher ratings might come from it, but I thought that LA as a market might still want to grow, but yeah, they're a weak hockey market at that.

Anyways, this whole ref blaming crap is annoying. That was my initial point.

I agree ive seen huge mistakes by the refs on both sides but theres no favourites or conspirasy.

Archived