The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Torts didn't talk with Travis Green

Dal Colle

Torts never communicated with our NHLs Affiliate Utica Comets coach, Travis Green. The comets had a great season after a miserable start. He's done a great job communicating with all young players that played for the team. It motivated them to win more games and finished the season almost sneaking into the playoffs. My question (& should be everyone's question) is why he didnt talk to this guy

Travis Green does a great job yet Torts didnt communicate in anyway this season to this guy. Whoever becomes the next head coach of the Canucks should communicate more with this guy

He deserves all credit for the teams success even while the Canucks had a bad season.

Oh Come on !!! The guy NEVER ONCE talked to our farm team? That is the most singular ridiculous hockey event I have ever heard of .

WTF? Not even ONCE? Couldnt even send him a Christmas Card? No? Not a thankgiving dinner invite? What a goof!!! Hey, I am the biggest Torts fans ever but after hearing this news, I am finished with him.

In fact, if Torts were here right now, I would say this :

Torts; Hi Canucks fan posting on CDC. How do you like me now?

Me : fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what! fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what!fug yew fug yew nomadder what!

This has been posted but maybe ill manage to get this in before the thread gets locked.

There is no way that Torts "never" spoke with Travis Green. Maybe there was a lack of communication between them on a frequent basis but it doesn't mean that Travis Green was alienated from the Canucks. I am certain that communications were made with people and was provided to Torts.

Archived