The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How would Bo Horvat rank in this draft?

Rush17

Hey guys, I just wanted to get some perspective about where you all think Horvat would of ranked if he was eligible in this years slightly weaker draft. I believe I heard on a news outlet I think TSN say he would be a top end pick in a regular weaker draft. One team even said they would if taken Horvat 4th overall in last years draft if they had the pick. ( I know 4th is an extreme not normal). Just curious how the fans feel he would stack up to this years draft class. Please share your opinions.

Thanks

Also despite the weaker ranked draft for some getting carried away remember Bo wasn't projected to go 9th. Most rankings and mock drafts had him going later in the draft. VAN plucked him earlier than expected.

Also despite the weaker ranked draft for some getting carried away remember Bo wasn't projected to go 9th. Most rankings and mock drafts had him going later in the draft. VAN plucked him earlier than expected.

Yeah I said 6th because we picked him 9th in a deep draft, so 6th in a weak draft makes sense.

IIRC, Max Domi was projected to go before Bo and Domi was projected 11th.

I thought he looked slow out there tonight at the Memorial Cup. Anyone else see the game?

Looks like it but he ends up in the right position to make plays at both ends of the ice. He played a ton of PK last night and was a monster on the dot.

Archived