The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I have an update

I was able to get ahold of his wife and she told me he regained consciousness briefly last night and that the doctors think he should be able to make a full recovery.

The accident happened 7 days ago and since then he has underwent successful surgery to stop some internal bleeding ,as well as having skin graft's on his arms and one hand , his lungs where somewhat damaged by smoke inhalation but it's apparently not serious lastly his pinkie finger and ring finger on his right hand have been removed.

Thats what I've found out regarding his condition. Peter is a fighter who survived being shot in Iraq and several IED blast's in both Iraq and Afghanistan I have no doubt that it will take more than this to kill him.

I passed on all your well wishes for his recovery and his wife will pass them on as soon as he regains consciousness.

Ty so much for posting this BM. I still can't believe it, but I know he will make a full recovery.

I have an update

I was able to get ahold of his wife and she told me he regained consciousness briefly last night and that the doctors think he should be able to make a full recovery.

The accident happened 7 days ago and since then he has underwent successful surgery to stop some internal bleeding ,as well as having skin graft's on his arms and one hand , his lungs where somewhat damaged by smoke inhalation but it's apparently not serious lastly his pinkie finger and ring finger on his right hand have been removed.

Thats what I've found out regarding his condition. Peter is a fighter who survived being shot in Iraq and several IED blast's in both Iraq and Afghanistan I have no doubt that it will take more than this to kill him.

I passed on all your well wishes for his recovery and his wife will pass them on as soon as he regains consciousness.

Sounds like his life isn't in danger, which is great news! Any idea if there are any spinal or brain injuries? Those are the things that could cause some serious long-term issues.

I have more news (I'm in contact with his family so I will be getting regular updates and I will pass them on to you )

Peter has been in and out of consciousness all day and is in good spirits when he is conscious . He wishes to pass on his thanks for your well wishes. From what I've heard he is still in pretty rough shape but the doctors are hopeful that he is going to pull through with no serious complications.

I've also been told that his list of injuries is as follows

3rd degree burns to his hands and lower arms

3 Broken ribs

Minor Internal bleeding

2 amputated fingers

Undetermined amount of damage to his lungs

None of this sounds life threatening so this is encouraging to hear.

Sounds like his life isn't in danger, which is great news! Any idea if there are any spinal or brain injuries? Those are the things that could cause some serious long-term issues.

From what I've heard no which is of course great to hear

keep fighting, brother. i know how it's like to sit around while someone close (well in this case a friend on cdc) is in rough shape. while the person i was pulling for (october 2013) didn't make it through her condition, it's a tough hill to climb, but it can be done. the pony sends his regards

Im in for next game. Pretty sure burrs done fwiw

why? burr cum back imo

Damn I'm sorry to hear that...

And thanks BM for the updates. I know I'm not the only one who's had PPCLI in mind throughout the day. What a trooper.

CDC feels like a family :') Love all you turds

you're the turd imo... jk love you all (mostly just toews but ya)

Archived