The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He was picking his nose at the blue line while Girardi passed the puck to Williams. Probs thought McDonagh was there. My god was he out of position.

So everyone saying it was McDonagh with the assist, it was Girardi. Although McDonagh is the one to blame.

From what I remember Mcdonagh was starting to get open for the pass from Girardi. Then Girardi fanned on the pass and then stumbled, once he did that he made a bad play. Mcdonagh couldn't have anticipated that and that's why he was out of position. Girardi is the one to blame here.

From what I remember Mcdonagh was starting to get open for the pass from Girardi. Then Girardi fanned on the pass and then stumbled, once he did that he made a bad play. Mcdonagh couldn't have anticipated that and that's why he was out of position. Girardi is the one to blame here.

As soon as McDonagh saw Girardi fall he should have been racing back to help cover him, not continuing to skate the other way.

It was obvious that once Girardi stumbled, he was going to have to make a desperation play to get the puck up.

Not saying it's all McDonagh, but he played a part in it. Any time a D-man gets caught way out position he's to blame.

Is anyone else getting tired of watching all these teams get to the finals, win, and remain legit cup contenders while we constantly get to the cup finals, lose, and then drop off the face of the earth?

what are you talking about all these teams

Kings Bruins and Hawks are the only legit contenders going deep pretty much every year since 2010

if you actually look at Cup finals you will see quite often teams drop off and have a tough time maintaining the same consistency

Philly NJ Carolina Tampa Bay Detroit Pittsburgh Vancouver Dallas Ottawa Calgary Edmonton all teams who reached the finals and struggled to stay a legit contender

what are you talking about all these teams

Kings Bruins and Hawks are the only legit contenders going deep pretty much every year since 2010

if you actually look at Cup finals you will see quite often teams drop off and have a tough time maintaining the same consistency

Philly NJ Carolina Tampa Bay Detroit Pittsburgh Vancouver Dallas Ottawa Calgary Edmonton all teams who reached the finals and struggled to stay a legit contender

yes but every single one of those teams with the exception of the Sens and us has won a cup before, that's the difference

Wow...and Girardi had a very Edleresque-like moment there.

Remember... forwards turning away thinking it`s safe... NOT... & one untimely & atrocious turn-over & it`s in the net.... OT over.

AV must be having some very severe deja-vu, right about now...

Couple things from tonights game.

Krieder proving once again he's a douchebag.

Doughty is awesome, Mistake on that goal but, meh, he got it back.

Girardi is way over rated. Even before tonights F'up, he's had some horrible games.

And Williams is clutch. But everyone already knew that.

Is anyone else getting tired of watching all these teams get to the finals, win, and remain legit cup contenders while we constantly get to the cup finals, lose, and then drop off the face of the earth?

What do you mean constantly? 3 times in 43 seasons, lose and then drop off the face of the earth. +1 though.

I dont think there's any stopping the Kings now, I know it's only one game but if it takes more than 5 games for them to win I'll be surprised.

What do you mean constantly? 3 times in 43 seasons, lose and then drop off the face of the earth. +1 though.

I dont think there's any stopping the Kings now, I know it's only one game but if it takes more than 5 games for them to win I'll be surprised.

i meant constantly as in that constantly happens when we do make the finals. same thing every time

but yes obviously we don't constantly make the finals lol

Rangers must steal gm 2 to have a chance, although they always say the series hasn't started until the home team loses or it's gm 7.

Boston lost all road gms v nux until gm 7.

Yeah I agree with that statement. Never panic until you lose a game at home.

I'm sure it's already be stated, but I can't remember ever seeing ice that bad in a Cup final.

Not just on the game winner, the puck was taking weird bounces all night. St. Louis got an A-1 chance on a puck that bounced past, or through no less than 2 King defenders.

I feel bad for Girardi. Pretty much every defenseman on the ice had a puck hop by him last night, but he's the one who gets stuck with the goat horns.

Archived